Metal Bronze Composite PLA 1.75mm 750g
FilaPrint Metal PLA is an 80% bronze filled filament which is easy to print, sand & polish, with the ability create the most beautiful objects with real METAL characteristics, such as a 3 x higher weight than PLA, a METAL feel & touch and thermo-conductivity.
Due to the high percentage of fillers FilaPrint Metal Bronze PLA has virtually no shrinkage, plus a special lubricant increases the flow and prevents FilaPrint Bronze to adhere to the nozzle.
Finally all above positives combined with the correct hardness results in a filament that can be printed on almost every type of FDM 3d printer available on the market with retraction enabled on nozzles ≥0.35 mm.
- Approx. 80% bronze content
PLA-based, 3 times heavier
- Metal feel & “cold” touch
- Excellent printability on both direct & Bowden style 3D printers
- Processing additive added for easy & reliable printing
- Quick & easy polishing and other post-processing
- Possibility to print with retraction
- Works on nozzles ≥0.35 mm
FilaPrint Metal Bronze PLA can be printed without a heated bed, but if utilising a heated bed the recommended temperature is ± 35-60˚C.
Storage: Cool and dry (15-25˚C) and away from UV light. This enhances the shelf life significantly. FilaPrint Metal Bronze PLA can be used on all common desktop FDM or FFF technology 3D printers.
* Please consider the use of a hardened steel nozzle when printing with this filament as the bronze powder filler makes the filament abrasive and will result in fast wear of regular brass nozzles.
* Please have a look at the printing, post-processing & other PDF documents for further tips & tricks.
Storage: Cool and dry (15-25˚C) and away from UV light, this will enhance the shelf life significantly.
195 - 220˚C
195˚C ± 10˚C
Vicat softening temp.
Yield Stress (50mm/min)
Strain at break (50mm/min)
Tensile (E) modulus (1mm/min)
Impact strength, Izod unnotched 23˚C