The MakerBot Replicator+ is engineered and tested for reliable, faster printing. The Replicator+ prints high-quality concept models faster, easier, and with a bigger build volume. Combined with MakerBot’s powerful workflow tools, the MakerBot Replicator+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators.
To ensure unparalleled performance, the Replicator+ features a sturdier construction, a 25% bigger build volume, better print adhesion, and more. The Smart Extruder+ and all ease-of-use features from the previous model come standard. The Replicator+ is also compatible with MakerBot’s new Slate Gray Tough PLA Filament Bundle, created for engineers and designers.
- 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- The larger build volume allows you to print models 25% larger than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
- For improved reliability and precision, the gantry and Z-stage are redesigned with stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- Easier print adhesion and removal using the Flex Build Plate with Grip Surface. Prints adhere better to new Grip Surface resulting in reduced warping and curling. No blue tape required.
- The MakerBot Replicator+ is Cloud-enabled, allowing you to control and manage one or more printers over the cloud using MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile
- Print directly from Native CAD file formats in MakerBot Print, reducing the time needed to convert files and the chance of losing important design details. To note, Windows users can import assemblies in these formats while Mac users can import in STL file format
- Compatible with MakerBot PLA Filament and MakerBot Slate Gray Tough PLA Filament Bundle
- Factory-leveled so the printer doesn’t need to be leveled out of the box. Easy, convenient assisted leveling streamlines maintenance
- Enjoy standardized ease-of-use features like the Smart Extruder+, an on-board camera, wide connectivity, an LCD display, and MakerBot PLA Filament
 This number is derived from our testing and depends on the geometry of the model.
 Gantry is extruded aluminum; Z-stage is cast and machined aluminum.
Scalable design-to-print software that optimizes and streamlines the 3D printing experience for any workflow.
- Free to download
- Discover, prepare, manage, and share 3D printable files. It is also the only software to offer integrated Thingiverse navigation
Native CAD Support:
Save time by importing native CAD files, like parts and assemblies. Reduce the number of files to manage, and eliminate the need to convert files to an STL format which prevents conversion errors.
- Print entire CAD assemblies or choose which parts to print
- 1-click auto-arrange for all components within an assembly
- Hide and show individual parts and subassemblies in imported CAD projects. Parts from an assembly can be automatically laid out across multiple build plates if there isn’t room on one build plate
MakerBot Print’s slicer algorithm is optimized by the MakerBot engineering team to automatically adjust slice settings for the following:
- Your specific printer model, software version, and Smart Extruder type.
- Automatic updates add new features for higher quality and speed, when printing a wider range of models and geometries
- Ensures future compatibility
Remotely control multiple printers from MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile. Monitor them at once via camera feeds and status updates
MakerBot Print automatically will update, so you can quickly benefit from new features added through new software or firmware releases
New FIle Management:
Save 3D files and their layout on build plates as projects to share for collaboration. A project allows you to save the designs, print settings, and build plate layout of those designs as one file.
New Print Preview:
Preview the path that the extruder will take to create a print. Review layers individually or watch an animated preview:
- Make adjustments before printing a model
- View support material placement
- Validate that small features are printable
New Guided Setup:
Walk through the easy guided wireless setup via MakerBot Mobile and start printing in 10 to 15 minutes.
Redesigned Supports and Rafts:
we’ve redesigned these to break away more easily for a cleaner print surface. To note, rafts help prevent curling.
 Native CAD is for Windows. Mac users can import an assembly as a collection of STL files.
MAKERBOT SMART EXTRUDER+
- 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing
- Delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA filament
- Remotely monitor printer easily
- Accessible through MakerBot Print and MakerBot Mobile
- Control and manage one or more MakerBot Replicator Mini+ 3D Printers from anywhere via MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile
- Send print file via Wi-Fi or the included USB cable
MAKERBOT PLA FILAMENT
- Optimized for the MakerBot Replicator Mini+
- Tested in-house to ensure highest quality standards
- No heavy metals, contaminants, phthalates, or BPA
- Lease Enquiry
Cost Per Month: £51.53
Schools and Colleges strive to balance very tight budgets, whilst trying to provide pupils with the best facilities.
We are experienced in the field of education and we understand the challenges facing education establishments
Funding capital for equipment purchase like a 3D printer is convenient and practical.
Leasing is an increasingly popular purchasing solution for education ICT,and educational equipment.
Our leasing facility is designed to give you peace of mind.and for Schools it is an Operating Lease.
Competitive lease rates help you to enrich the learning environment without restricting budgets
If you are a business considering a 3D printer purchase - Why not invest at the right time in the right equipment, without having to employ existing funds which can be devalued quickly as the asset depreciates.
Leasing available only to Limited Liability Companies and Education establishments.
Leasing rates are shown as an indication of cost only and all quotations are subject to underwriting. Lease Period 3 years. A guarantor may be required.
- Additional Information
Build Volume 11.6 L x 7.6 W x 6.5 H in [29.5 L x 19.5 W x 16.5 H cm] Build Volume Capacity 9492 cm3 Layer Resolution 100 - 400 microns Filament Diameter 1.75 mm Build Plate/Bed Flexible GRIP SURFACE Connectivity USB/ WiFi / Ethernet