MakerBot Filament PLA-Large-Translucent Purple
MakerBot PLA Filament is the best and most consistent filament for MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printers.
MakerBot PLA Filament is a bioplastic derived from corn.
It's guaranteed not to have any heavy metals, phthalates or BPA.
Every filament colour is comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions to verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot MakerWare and MakerBot Desktop software offer. If you're new to 3D printing, MakerBot PLA Filament is a good material to start with because it's easy to use and performs well on most prints. MakerBot PLA Filament adheres well to acrylic and to MakerBot Build Plate Tape. Prints with a large bottom layer may have a tendency to curl. To prevent curling, use rafts. Store MakerBot PLA Filament in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from the air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performances. Be sure your build plate is level, clean and oil-free before printing.
- Tight tolerances to ensure steady flow through the extruder nozzle
- Bioplastic derived from corn
- 1KG spool compatible With Replicator 2
- Large spool compatible with Replicator+ and Replicator 5th Generation
- Small spool compatible with Mini+ and Mini
- Produces highest print quality