MakerBot Filament ABS-1kg-True Black
MakerBot ABS Filament is the best, most consistent and most tested ABS filament for MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printers. ABS Filament is good for detailed prints and can be used in conjunction with MakerBot Dissolvable Filament. The dissolvable filament acts as solid infill material. Every filament colour is comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions on the MakerBot Replicator 2X to verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot MakerWare software offers and reliably slice and print every type of printing. Every filament colour undergoes long duration testing to ensure that there are no deviances in print quality. Every millimeter of MakerBot filament has been subjected to stringent laser testing. MakerBot ABS Filament adheres well to kapton tape on heated build plate. MakerBot ABS Filament requires a heated build platform. Also, ensure your build plate is level, clean and oil-free. Use MakerBot ABS Filament in a well-ventilated area.
- Consistently round diameter
- Ensures highest print quality + consistent flow through the extruder nozzle
- MakerBot ABS Filament adheres well to kapton tape on heated build plate
- ABS Filament is good for detailed prints
- Every filament colour is comprehensively quality tested