A complete, free 3D printing solution for discovering, managing, and sharing your 3D prints.
- Layer height (the quality of your 3D print finish)
- infill (the Desnity of your model)
- Shells (the wall thickness)
- Raft (make it easy to remove from the build plate)
- Supports (easy break-away supports for interesting geometries)
- Orient for best print (choose the best way to build)
- Re-size (alter the original size)
FOR ALL MAKERBOT REPLICATOR 3D PRINTERS
What is MakerBot Desktop?
- MAKERWARE FOR DIGITIZER
- MAKERBOT MULTISCAN™ TECHNOLOGY
We're always working to improve MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Firmware so you can get the most out of your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer.
To take advantage of all the latest improvements and capabilities, it's important to keep your MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Firmware current and up to date. You can download the latest version of MakerBot Desktop from this page. To update MakerBot Firmware
Important: When printing files via the USB port, your printer's internal storage, or your Library, reprepare (reslice) them through MakerBot Desktop to achieve the best results. Files that are not reprepared (resliced) will not achieve best results.
MakerBot Tips: How to Prepare file for 3D Print:
MakerBot Tips: How to Adjust Print Settings
MakerBot Tips: How to Export Files
Get a file ready for 3D Print