The STEM Workshop
We at Shropshire 3D Print are proud to work closely with The STEM Workshop who are passionate about ensuring that all children access a broad curriculum offer regardless of the resources available to them within their school or community.
who Are The STEM Workshop?
Leanne Mee founded The STEM Workshop with the ambition of ensuring all young people gained access to quality STEM education. Leanne has worked in secondary education for 15 years teaching and leading STEM.
- An experienced teacher of Design and Technology having taught all disciplines including Engineering.
- An experienced leader of STEM and Design and Technology recently gaining National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership for bringing about sustainable changes in STEM education within the Academy and surrounding community to include transitional work at primary and secondary.
- Has a vast amount of experience working on wider initiatives to include work with the RAF Museum Cosford supporting their STEM engagement. Presented at the Education Show the secret to engagement between school and business.
- Has led both the Maths and Science departments supporting leadership across the Academy.
- Has gained many links with industry to support in STEM engagement.
The STEM Workshop provide a range of workshops designed to nurture children’s inner creative thinking. We provide safe, supportive environments for children to explore, innovate, take risks and problem solve. Activities connect the learning from across Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. STEM
There are no products matching the selection.