Cheetah™ Snow 95A TPU Flexible 3D printing filament 1.75mm
- Shore Hardness = 95A
- Prints at speeds greater than 60 mm/s with standard ABS settings
- Significantly greater impact strength than all widely used materials – 84% greater than ABS!
- Industry leading toughness and durability to ensure longevity in printed parts
- Abrasion resistance 40% better than ABS and 76% better than PLA
- 580% elongation capabilities improve ability to withstand wear and tear
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Chemical resistance to many materials, including: naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
Extruder Temperature: 230°C – 240°C
Platform Temperature: Room temperature – 40°C
Glue or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
Top and bottom layers: 30-45 mm/ sec (1800-2700 mm/ min)
Infill speeds: 60-80 mm/ sec (3600-4800 mm/ min)
Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.