We’re excited to announce the launch of the new MakerBot Plus Range
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), believes there's an innovator in everyone, and sets the standard in reliability and ease of use. As a global leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, MakerBot offers a set of solutions that illuminate and guide every stage of the 3D printing process, making it easy to go from idea to end result. Founded in 2009, MakerBot has the largest installed base in the industry with more than 100,000 MakerBot Desktop 3D Printers sold to date. MakerBot also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world. The company's industry-leading customers include designers, educators, engineers, and consumers.
MakerBot designed Software and Hardware to make the user experience more about the design and the prototype than the process
... a message from Jonathan Jaglom - MakerBot CEO at the launch
The MakerBot Replicator+ is engineered and tested for reliable, faster printing.
- 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- 25% larger build volume than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- Factory-leveled so the printer doesn’t need to be leveled out of the box. Easy, convenient assisted leveling streamlines maintenance
- Re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
- Gantry and Z-stage are redesigned with stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- Easier print adhesion and removal using the Flex Build Plate with Grip Surface. Prints adhere better to new Grip Surface resulting in reduced warping and curling. No blue tape required
Accelerate and Streamline Iteration with Powerful New Software
These two new products and solutions from MakerBot and re-establishes the MakerBot as an innovator and leader within the 3D Printing Market.
MakerBot + in action at Canary
Canary is a complete security system in a single device. Discover how the Canary team develops and refines using connected 3D printing solutions from MakerBot.
Learn more about the new MakerBot Replicator+ and the MakerBot Replicator Mini+