NinjaTek NinjaFlex™ Flexible 3D printing filament
NinjaFlex®, a cutting-edge filament for 3D printers, is a specially formulated Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) that produces flexible prints with elastic properties. Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding and clean, high-quality printed parts.
Suggested Applications: Seals, gaskets, plugs, leveling feet, protective applications.
- Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
- Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
- Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Outstanding heat and water resistance
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant Best Suited For:
- Desktop FDM 3D printers using 1.75mm or 3mm filament.
- 3D printers that accept other types of filaments including ABS and PLA.
Extruder Temperature: 225°C – 235°C
Platform Temperature: Room temperature – 40°C
Glue and/ or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/ sec (600-1200 mm/ min)
Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/ sec (900-2100 mm/ min)
Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.