3D Accessories, Parts & Warranties
Makerbot Filaments and Digitizer Scanner
- Build Plates
- Build Plate Tape
- On-Site Training
- Other Accessories
The world behind your MakerBot Desktop 3D Printer is Vast and there are many ways to make a 3D object:
- You can Design it using your own / preferred CAD system.
- You can download a shared design from Thingiverse and print immediately or save to your Library in your Desktop MakerWare slicing software
- You can Scan items to print using the MakerBot Desktop Digitizer.
- You can connect via your MakerBot Mobile App and access the MakerBot Replicator 3D printer and Thingiverse and monitor your prints
- You can connect via your tablet APP PrintShop and even Draw a design using ShapeMaker and send to your MakerBot Replicator to 3D print.
What is ThingiVerse?
Thingiverse is a place to share your design and download designs other Makers have created and shared (for FREE)
Items 1-12 of 119