3D Accessories, Parts & Warranties
Makerbot Filaments and Digitizer Scanner
- Build Plates
- Build Plate Tape
- On-Site Training
- Other Accessories
The world behind your MakerBot Desktop 3D Printer is Vast and there are many ways to make a 3D object:
- You can Design it using your own / preferred CAD system.
- You can download a shared design from Thingiverse and print immediately or save to your Library in your Desktop MakerWare slicing software
- You can Scan items to print using the MakerBot Desktop Digitizer.
- You can connect via your MakerBot Mobile App and access the MakerBot Replicator 3D printer and Thingiverse and monitor your prints
- You can connect via your tablet APP PrintShop and even Draw a design using ShapeMaker and send to your MakerBot Replicator to 3D print.
What is ThingiVerse?
Thingiverse is a place to share your design and download designs other Makers have created and shared (for FREE)
Excl. Tax: £53.21 Incl. Tax: £63.85
Excl. Tax: £400.00 Incl. Tax: £480.00
Regular Price: £16.79
Special Price Excl. Tax: £12.99 Incl. Tax: £15.59
Excl. Tax: £99.00 Incl. Tax: £118.80
Excl. Tax: £4.99 Incl. Tax: £5.99
Excl. Tax: £121.45 Incl. Tax: £145.74
Excl. Tax: £739.69 Incl. Tax: £887.63
Excl. Tax: £209.61 Incl. Tax: £251.53
Excl. Tax: £91.65 Incl. Tax: £109.98
Excl. Tax: £165.36 Incl. Tax: £198.43
Excl. Tax: £177.00 Incl. Tax: £212.40
Out of stock