The Data Protection Officer, Shropshire 3D Print Ltd,Belmont House, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6LG
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
Who holds your information
Your information will be held by Shropshire 3D Print Ltd a company registered in England (Company No. 9146651) and our registered office is at Belmont House, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6LG
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To administer and maintain our records;
- To ensure that our service continues to be the most appropriate service for your needs and that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To verify your identity and to respond to any query that you may raise with us; and to fulfil any contractual obligations we have with you.
- We reserve the right to send all customers of our services email communications from time to time regarding updates and changes to our services and any technical, administrative and legal notices important to our website which we consider essential.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We may use your data to provide you with information about our services or products which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by [post or telephone]. If you do not want us to use your details in this way please let us know by emailing sales@shropshire3Dprint.co.uk
- We may disclose information to its subsidiary companies or to a Court, regulatory body or law enforcement agency; Your Credit Application Information will be used to help us determine whether or not to grant you a credit facility with us. In addition we may use your Payment Information to determine your credit worthiness and in the process of such determination we may make such Payment Information available to banks and credit agencies. If you complete a credit application form then we will make searches with a credit reference agency in order to determine whether or not to grant you a credit facility. We will make searches both in respect of your Company and its directors. We therefore collect the information that you submit on the credit application form and we will keep a copy of the search results from the credit reference agency.
- We will share your Payment Information with banks in order to enable transactions to be completed.
- The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary but may, be unlimited.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or other contact details or if you wish to cancel your registration with us, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to us or writing to us. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information [and Payment Information]. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the data and the harm that might result from a breach of security. However, all publicly accessible websites are susceptible to malicious practices, and we accept no liability if security is breached.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies enable us:
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you contact us by telephone or in writing, we may keep a record of that correspondence or phone call.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, we may receive your personal information from our direct marketing activities.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Oat House, Home Farm Barns, Home Farm Lane Leighton Shropshire SY5 6RR .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may have certain rights under the Data Protection Act in relation to the information that we hold about you. These rights include the rights set out below:
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|